Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The Roaring 20s2020 Meet and Greet

Started by FullChoke, February 07, 2020, 11:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cramerhunts

Super happy to be a part of this great team again this year and hoping to contribute more than my sorry excuse of a season last year!

My name is Phil Cramer, from Goodyear, Arizona. Married to my beautiful bride for 21 years, have two daughters (one of which has completed her Royal Slam and the other just started hunting this year), and have worked for the same drilling company for 23 years now. Fortunately I get to spend quite a bit of time in the woods and am looking forward to a few youth hunts, a Merriam's hunt for myself on the San Carlos reservation, and hopefully completing my Royal Slam as I drew a coveted Gould's tag.

Should be fun regardless of the outcome and I can't wait to get the party started!

zelmo1

Good luck and congrats on the Gould's tag  :turkey2:

cramerhunts

Thanks Zelmo! Drew the tag years ago and signed it over to my daughter, took me a while to build enough points to draw it again and hopefully I'll have similar results as she did!

zelmo1

Awesome thing you did, feels better than doing it yourself. You deserve that second tag bro. I wish you all the luck Cramer

3bailey3

congrats on the bird and getting drawn again, I love those white tips!