Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Posting Pictures

Started by timberjack86, February 15, 2020, 12:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timberjack86

Post pictures, you can add attachments at the bottom of your reply. Does anyone know of anymore ways to add photos? Photo bucket has went to crap

timberjack86

Sir-diealot

I use Flickr from time to time. Here is one from there.
IMG_0897 (2) by Sir-diealot, on Flickr
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

timberjack86

Sir-diealot

Thank you, good looking spurs. You're welcome.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

macobb

Always wondering wether or not to give a cluck

StruttinGobbler3

This is the easiest way I've found if you have an iPhone. I take the pics with my phone camera. Most of the time the file size is too big for the forum to post it. So I use an app called "compress". It allows you to reduce the file size of each picture. At that point I just go to attachments and add the picture. Works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

macobb

Quote from: StruttinGobbler3 on February 16, 2020, 09:54:41 PM
This is the easiest way I've found if you have an iPhone. I take the pics with my phone camera. Most of the time the file size is too big for the forum to post it. So I use an app called "compress". It allows you to reduce the file size of each picture. At that point I just go to attachments and add the picture. Works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the tip. When you compress it does it ask about sizes then?
Always wondering wether or not to give a cluck