Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

What States

Started by Turkeyman, February 19, 2020, 04:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeyman

Now that we appear to have a full roster...perhaps one shy...what all states do you guys figure on hunting? Normally I hunt KS, MO, NY and PA. However this year, due to a family illness, I'll only be hunting NY (home state) and PA. How about you?

turkey harvester

I'll be huntin these crazy Missouri Ozark gobblers. Big timber, big hills and hollers. Got a few private farms west of me that my brother and I hunt. But they're those evil field turkeys lol. I got 5 1/2 years till I can retire from education. Then I plan on hitting some other states, hopefully lol.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

bornagain64

Looks like just Florida for me. I have and outside chance for an out of state trip, see what happens.
I will be praying for your family turkeyman.

aclawrence

I'll be hunting north Alabama WMA's. I did meet one guy last year that owns some land and somehow turkey hunting magically came up in the conversation haha. I may pursue that. Also have a brother with some land in TN that I might can hunt if I can buy a license.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

birdman67

Only MS this year for me. You guys whisper some prayers for me also. My wife and I have both had back issues the last few months. I'm looking to shake it off by opening day.
Loving God's Creation!

aclawrence

Praying healing for your back birdman

Jroddc

I'll be hunting NJ and NY

dzsmith

I will hunt my home state of Mississippi as much as I can but im working 90% of the season , I have a northeast u.s. trip planned in may for 14 days. Im starting in maine and working my way down. New York, mass, Connecticut, new Hampshire, Vermont, rhode island....etc.. Just whatever I can get done and not kill myself. I hope to have a good time and a safe trip as I plan on driving all the way there and back.
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

turkey harvester

Dang! That's a road trip for sure. School just don't understand turkey season lol. I got 5 years left and then I'm gonna be doin the same thing!! Hope ya stack em up on your endeavors!!
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA

birdman67

Quote from: aclawrence on February 22, 2020, 07:58:32 PM
Praying healing for your back birdman

Thank you buddy!

Loving God's Creation!

MDTOM84

Hitting Maryland, VA and PA this year. I haven't killed in PA yet

dzsmith

Quote from: turkey harvester on February 23, 2020, 10:37:06 AM
Dang! That's a road trip for sure. School just don't understand turkey season lol. I got 5 years left and then I'm gonna be doin the same thing!! Hope ya stack em up on your endeavors!!
I hope for success, but first and foremost "safe travels"....don't know if yal read about my mexico trip last year about breaking down in Saltillo by myself with no cell service ......a humbling experience. If I make there and back safely with no rogue vehicle issues ill be thankful.
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

Dmason3

Illinois here. Dumb rules and multiple seasons...I can start hunting April 11th with my current tags

wvhoyt19

My home state West Virginia. Excited to take both of my sons out and I look forward to hunting with my buddy from PA.  Good luck everyone!

valerio024

I have lived and hunted in Ohio for the last 5 seasons but we recently moved to Michigan so that's where I am hunting for 2020.