OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Congrats to the KT team!

Started by aclawrence, February 15, 2020, 07:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Congratulations to the KT for having two of the top three callers in the grand nationals. Matt Van Cise and Dave Owens.  I know the videos of the KT team are a little different than some of the more action packed public land stuff many of us like to watch but it's awesome that these handicapped guys who love to hunt are able to get out there and enjoy some spring gobbling turkeys.  The calling at the grand nationals was amazing.  You can tell these guys put the work in.  I want to sound as realistic as I can but as long as I can outsmart one of these hard hunted Alabama gobblers I'm happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

I give up.  What is the KT?

Thought he was Woodhaven sponsored?  May be old news tho.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

HookedonHooks

Quote from: Tail Feathers on February 15, 2020, 10:00:22 PM
I give up.  What is the KT?

Thought he was Woodhaven sponsored?  May be old news tho.
http://thektteam.org/about-company/mission-statement/

More information about what they do on their Facebook page as well. They help disabled outdoorsmen accomplish things they wouldn't otherwise without the aid of like minded folks to their team.

Cove

Quote from: aclawrence on February 15, 2020, 07:28:09 PM
Congratulations to the KT for having two of the top three callers in the grand nationals. Matt Van Cise and Dave Owens.  I know the videos of the KT team are a little different than some of the more action packed public land stuff many of us like to watch but it's awesome that these handicapped guys who love to hunt are able to get out there and enjoy some spring gobbling turkeys.  The calling at the grand nationals was amazing.  You can tell these guys put the work in.  I want to sound as realistic as I can but as long as I can outsmart one of these hard hunted Alabama gobblers I'm happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! The KT Team had a big time in Nashville this past weekend. I hope everyone has a look at our message, you simply won't find better people. Proud to be a small part of the team.

And I've never been sponsored by any call maker.

ejhandler

Congrats KT Team!  I was watching a lot of the calling live online and caught your very own duo in the air and friction team event, heck of a job by those two.  Dave and his teammate took second in the air and friction and Matt also took home the friction championship.  Nice job!