turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

LOOKING FOR!!!!

Started by mightyjoeyoung, February 07, 2020, 12:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightyjoeyoung

Picked up a BRAND SPANKING NEW, original 1300 20 gauge black shadow last year.  It has a 28" bbl now but looking for a 22" pipe.  Does ANYBODY have an idea where I could pick one up?  They haven't been made for about 15 years and all I can find seem to be 28".  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I feel I've exhausted the internet looking for one...
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Old Gobbler

Quote from: mightyjoeyoung on February 07, 2020, 12:17:42 PM
Picked up a BRAND SPANKING NEW, original 1300 20 gauge black shadow last year.  It has a 28" bbl now but looking for a 22" pipe.  Does ANYBODY have an idea where I could pick one up?  They haven't been made for about 15 years and all I can find seem to be 28".  Any help would be greatly appreciated as I feel I've exhausted the internet looking for one...
gunbroker and ebay , keep checking you will eventually score

Btw , I own the youth 20 with  a 22 plain barrel.it was a gift for my 14th birthday...I'm almost 50 now ..geesh I'm old
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

thegrayman

A few surfaced on e-bay the past year, but they can be pricey, I'd check every few days for a while, you may get lucky.
NRA Life Member, Veteran 68-74

CrustyRusty

I wish I was 50...actually, I thought you were much older  :TooFunny:

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 08, 2020, 02:56:40 PM
Quote from: mightyjoeyoung on February 07, 2020, 12:17:42 PM
gunbroker and ebay , keep checking you will eventually score

Btw , I own the youth 20 with  a 22 plain barrel.it was a gift for my 14th birthday...I'm almost 50 now ..geesh I'm old

cljohnson24

I'm a big fan of Win 1300's and have 7 of them. I happened across a guy years ago who worked for Winchester and when they closed their doors he bought up all the barrels and stocks and misc parts he could for the 1300's. I just checked and most of the 12 Gauge stuff is gone, but they still have 20 gauge barrels in 22,24,26 & 28" for $99 each.
I'll PM you their number.

NCSWAMPFOX

check this guy out, he has what you are looking for and is great to do business with.
AR-7.com.

NCSWAMPFOX

i also have youth nwtf 20 and i purchased adult stock from him

cljohnson24

Quote from: NCSWAMPFOX on February 13, 2020, 02:10:28 PM
check this guy out, he has what you are looking for and is great to do business with.
AR-7.com.
Yep..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk