OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Honest question

Started by eorlando, February 04, 2020, 11:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eorlando

Honest question here. Do you like seeing pictures of the calls that I get in?  The reason I ask is I just had a PM from a member stating that I think I am the expert on Buice calls and like to brag about what I have.

Let me be clear. I don't post pics for any kind of recognition from anyone. I post them because I like to see calls that other people post. The different woods and grains that are out there intrigue me. I have a passion for photography as well and I am able to post high quality photos as well. I am also by far an expert on his calls. And my collection is minor compared to some.

If the majority would rather not see them I'll quit posting them......

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Terry

I enjoy seeing every one of them.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

davisd9

Do what you want and do not worry about what others say.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Rapscallion Vermilion

Dang, what a strange and sad thing for someone to say.  Never a hint of know-it-all in your posts and your pictures are outstanding.  Keep posting.

eorlando

Quote from: davisd9 on February 04, 2020, 11:22:58 AM
I know that. Just wanted to know if others felt the same way as him. If so, I don't need to post them. Just figured y'all liked seeing them.

davisd9

Quote from: eorlando on February 04, 2020, 11:25:08 AM
I know that. Just wanted to know if others felt the same way as him. If so, I don't need to post them. Just figured y'all liked seeing them.

I can look at a Buice trumpet anytime
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Southerngobbler

HookedonHooks

Quote from: eorlando on February 04, 2020, 11:25:08 AM

I'm not even a trumpet guy really and I love seeing what you post. Billy's and Herb's call's are always fantastic looking.

I'd venture to guess the person that PM'd you is simply just jealous.

kwild835

I want to see every call every member has, lol.  Please keep showing them!

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Rzrbac

I love seeing the pics you post. I can never get tired of looking at Mr. Buice's Calls.

hootgobbleyelpgobble

Quote from: outdoors on February 04, 2020, 12:06:30 PM
I'm jealous

I agree....whoever sent you that PM can pound sand.

paboxcall

I appreciate the time you take from your day to share these calls with us. If you didn't it would be a lost opportunity to enjoy them as the maker intended. Please continue.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

gergg

I love seeing them too, but I am a wood junky, enjoy all of the pics that are posted. And the feeling I get from you when posting pics is one of joy, nothing else, keep on posting them....please
https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls

bobk

Please continue posting your callers.