turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite Buice mouthpiece material.

Started by Rzrbac, April 08, 2020, 01:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rzrbac

Just curious what most folks favored for mps from Mr. Buice. I've tried Corian, Micarta, amodel, and delrin.  Seems like I favor the delrin more than the others. I have an order in to Mr. Buice for a new trumpet. I thought I would try a new mp material like wood, ivory or buffalo horn.

The two most important factors to me are sound and durability. Delrin seems to fit those needs but I wouldn't mind something a little more fancy looking.

wchadw

I like buffalo horn flat best of ones i have. i have a hen bone, LV flat 3&4, delrin 2,3,4, buff horn 4. I haven't tried corian, micarta or amodel

looking for ones i don't have if anyone has any they would part with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ol bob

If you want ivory you will  have to furnish it I think he told me he was out several Mo. ago.

davisd9

Quote from: ol bob on April 08, 2020, 01:50:11 PM
If you want ivory you will  have to furnish it I think he told me he was out several Mo. ago.
Same I heard. Love my Buice 3 ivory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Jfowler82

1iagobblergetter

Wingbone,Ivory,etc. It's more personal preference than anything.

Terry

Black Delrin

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

SwampRooster17

Corian for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigSlam51

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer