OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Remington 870 SPS-T Price?

Started by 01Foreman400, February 04, 2020, 09:01:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

01Foreman400

Kicking around the idea of selling my Remington 870 SPS-T.  Trying to come up with a price as these rarely come up for sale.  It's in great condition, has the original choke and sling, trigger job, new limbsaver recoil pad and a matching youth stock along with the original stock.  The youth stock lightened it up a little and of course made it even handier.  As you can see the youth stock shed 6 oz. off the total weight.  Anyone have an idea of a price for this setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

1iagobblergetter

ahfox16

Put it on Gunbroker and let it roll.  I'm thinking $600 or so.  I used to have one and couldn't get it to shoot with anything and sold it.  That was before TSS or Heavyweight came on the scene.  Wish I still had it.

hush

Tailwalk

Is it on gunbroker? Can you post link

01Foreman400

I have not put it on gunbroker yet.

01Foreman400

Quote from: hush on February 09, 2020, 09:06:13 AM
Sent a PM to OP about it.

Never got it.

hush

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: ahfox16 on February 09, 2020, 08:35:48 AM
Put it on Gunbroker and let it roll.  I'm thinking $600 or so.  I used to have one and couldn't get it to shoot with anything and sold it.  That was before TSS or Heavyweight came on the scene.  Wish I still had it.
Didn't they cost somewhere around$500 ish back then new before the 20g.craze???

ahfox16

Appears retail was 579 bucks.  NIB it will probably bring 900 bucks I"m guessing

coachmitchel

ahfox16

Add to this.  After searching for a long long time, I finally located one of these and picked it up today.  Far as I can tell its never been fired.  Still has the original sling.  No box however.  Need to pattern it and see if I can get it ready soon as our season started last Saturday.

strum

Quote from: ahfox16 on April 13, 2020, 05:22:48 PM
Add to this.  After searching for a long long time, I finally located one of these and picked it up today.  Far as I can tell its never been fired.  Still has the original sling.  No box however.  Need to pattern it and see if I can get it ready soon as our season started last Saturday.

just curious what did you pay for it ?

ahfox16

Quote from: strum on April 13, 2020, 05:35:07 PM

Counting shipping $515

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: ahfox16 on April 13, 2020, 06:02:42 PM
Quote from: strum on April 13, 2020, 05:35:07 PM

Counting shipping $515
You got a heck of a deal.. :icon_thumright: