turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lynch’s World Champion Turkey Caller

Started by Braunschweiger, March 10, 2020, 08:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braunschweiger

I recently saw a few posts about this call and I figured I'd see what mine was worth (if anything). I doubt I've ever sell it though as it was given to me by my great-grandfather. Still would be cool to know. Would also be cool to know what the estimate of how much it likely cost when he bought it.

https://imgur.com/a/CpC2YPN

Thanks!
Darin

Yoder409

Given to you by your great grandfather........it's priceless.

On the open market......about $30-$35
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Brwndg

I love those Lynch 102s. I carried one in my vest from 1985-2017 when I lost it on the first hunt of the season. Killed many a gobbler thanks to that call.
You should hunt it. Don't sell it.

I have mentored three new turkey hunters in the last five years. I bought each of them a Lynch 102. Great starter call and can last them a lifetime
"If turkeys could smell, you'd never kill one" - Bud Trenis my turkey hunting mentor & dear friend

Greg Massey

I carried Lynch box on several hunts until i found something better. But i still have it and it has several kills under it's lid.

hotspur

That was my first call , and is a favorite, called a lot of turkeys with it.  Now. Sits on a shelf. I have found one better, a double sided box hand made by Allen Jenkins  It is aamazing