turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Encore barrel 20 gauge

Started by Prohunter3509, January 23, 2020, 07:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prohunter3509

With forearm pad, burris ff3, custom. Protector from fellow member, factory choke also trulock choke, $625.00 shipped and Insured photos later or p.m. and I will text you some now.
Also have 12 gauge barrel with forearm pad and factory choke $300.00 tyd shipped and Insured

2eagles

My wife bought me an Encore m/l for our 25th anniversary 20 years ago. It's accounted for several deer over the years and is still in great shape. I always thought I'd buy an extra barrel or two, but haven't done it. Don't think I ever will because buy the time I buy the barrel forearm and maybe a scope, I could buy a new gun. Encores are darn nice guns though and I'm sure someone will buy your equipment and be very happy with it. Good luck.

Prohunter3509

Yeah I used the barrel 1 season
Wife bought said she was gonna hunt I bought me a  m2
Now she changed her mind who would have thunk it lol
It's a fine setup all anyone needs is reciever
It's a killer i promise

Sir-diealot

Here are those pictures, you forgot to let me know you had sent them or I would have posted them for you sooner.
20200118_203446 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr
20200118_092414 by Sir-diealot, on Flickr
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

RutnNStrutn

One of these days I'll get around to buying a turkey barrel for my Encore. Until then, it will keep slaying lots of deer every year.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."