OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Unicoi old gobbler table

Started by Spitten and drummen, January 13, 2020, 01:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

I met a few guys from here while I was at Uncoi. This was my third trip. I was just thinking it would be awesome to have a table where all the guys from this forum could meet up and introduce one another and just visit. Again just was thinking about that. I missed several guys from here I would love to get a chance to meet.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

KYHeadhunter02

I think that would be a great idea. I kept my eyes open for anyone I thought would be on the forum. We have never gotten to meet and I almost sent you a message. I didn't know if you would get it in time and also got side tracked which is easy to do in that place.

If God willing, ill be there next year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Gobbler2577

I think that's a great idea.  I've been the last two years and have missed meeting a lot of folks.  I'm not a guy who just walks up to strangers and starts talking so that would be a great thing for folks like me.  Every year I read about who was there and realize I missed a great opportunity to visit with some good people.  Jody are you gonna take the ball and run with it?  You're a get things done kind of guy.  I'd be willing to help any way I can. 

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Tried doing something like that at the North East Call Makers Summit but nothing ever came about from it. I was trying to get a group picture with members. I was surprised after just how many members made it there.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Happy hooker

I'll tell you what would really be fun,,my other passion is musky fishing,,there are major musky expo with vendors and seminars and everything in Chicago,Milwaukee,western Wisconsin,Minneapolis. Diehard musky fisherman attend for three day weekends. On the Saturday night of all these shows is a swap meet where guys bring their lures,rods,reels,electronics,etc to a local bar or restraunt and get to meet,eat ,drink party,socialize and buy,sell,swap with each other. How cool would that be if everybody brought all their turkey calls and equipment to a swap/party after the unicoi  show.

outdoors

Ya then you will have a face with the name
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

ol bob

I walked around Fri with my forum name around my neck (ol' Bob) and did not have one person speak to me that I didn't know.

Spitten and drummen

Quote from: Gobbler2577 on January 13, 2020, 01:56:13 PM
I think that's a great idea.  I've been the last two years and have missed meeting a lot of folks.  I'm not a guy who just walks up to strangers and starts talking so that would be a great thing for folks like me.  Every year I read about who was there and realize I missed a great opportunity to visit with some good people.  Jody are you gonna take the ball and run with it?  You're a get things done kind of guy.  I'd be willing to help any way I can. 

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

If you guys are interested I will talk to some folks and see what I can do. It would be neat to bring calls and we all get together and do some trading the night before maybe. That was a great idea.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

JLH

Could we also get a boxing ring set up for some after show activities?
We can settle all the prevoius years online conflicts....lol

I have never been, but I am going to do all I can to make it next year! It just seems like heaven!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: JLH on January 13, 2020, 07:17:52 PM

I have never been, but I am going to do all I can to make it next year! It just seems like heaven!
I may just have to show up to watch that!
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Spitten and drummen

There you go again stirring the pot JHL  :emoticon-animal-005: :emoticon-animal-005: :emoticon-animal-005: ;D
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Happy

Could I enter my body guard from work? He is only 6'8" and 350lbs. Actually he isn't my body guard but he jokes that he is.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

GSUTURK98

I think that's a great idea.  I don't post a lot but I would recognize some names from here if we had OG name tags!  Also like the trade night idea...another way to network and meet other members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trad bow

I would be happy to sit at table to help out. Still probably won't keep me from spending to much on calls.

Spitten and drummen

Lol. I think I will try to get that worked out. I can get a banner made and maybe we can set up a list on everyone that will be going.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"