OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Suggestions for a Buster Halford call

Started by Crghss, January 03, 2020, 09:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crghss

I'm getting ready to order a permission red slate from Buster. That seems to be the favored call by him.  Looking for suggestions for a second call by him. What are your favorite calls from Buster?
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

Chris O

Glass over aluminum is a very strong call from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gobbler2577

I've heard the mahoe ceramic is really strong.  (I may be a little biased though!)

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Beards and Hooks

The guy above knows Busters' calls really well so I am sure that ceramic is a player  ;D. I have a persimmon red slate and a canarywood glass with aluminum soundboard, they both look and play great.

JLH

I wish I could get a few more!

If it leaves his shop, with his name on it....its going to be a player!!

You just cant go worng with anything he makes.

Sully53

Osage glass/slate is a great sounding call! I need to get one of those Blue Mahoe ceramics!

Gog1015

The mahoe ceramic is fantastic and his osage glass over slate is as well. I have both of them and they are top shelf!

I like the ceramic with a snakewood strikers from Jeff Harrison and Clay Townsend.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

wchadw

You can't go wrong with the one you got on order. The red slate in persimmon is outstanding

BTH

Phil 4:13

sbbow

You guys have any pics of calls?

3bailey3

3bailey3

I have a bunch of pots from well known makers and Buster's red slate is as good as any and better than most! I need to try another from him.

Greg Massey

He's behind on orders , i ]'ve had a pot call order place back in Aug ....

sbbow

Just got on Buster's list for a blue mahoe ceramic an persimmon red slate. Looking forward to these.