OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Best aftermarket rifle sights for Winchester 1300?

Started by GoseHollowCalls, December 13, 2019, 02:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoseHollowCalls

Looking to replace the iron sights on my 1300 with some fiber optics "rifle" sights...   I don't particularly want a universal fit, but something specific for the 1300.

dirt road ninja

I like the TruGlow Pro series. They are sized via rib width.

USMC0331

You can call William's Fire sights and give them your rib width or model and you can pick what colors you want on the sights. Fully adjustable and metal. I had front sight with green rear sight red.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SumToy

Williams Fire Sights makes a universal vent rib sight.   We run them on some target guns they work well.   
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

eddie234

Quote from: dirt road ninja on December 13, 2019, 06:04:10 AM
^^^^^^this^^^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gooserbat

Quote from: dirt road ninja on December 13, 2019, 06:04:10 AM

What he said.

The Williams have a good reputation but I have no first hand experience.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

SOCOM304

I like the Williams fire sights with the fiber optic ghost ring rear aperture.

dbishop

Hard to go wrong with the Williams sights.  They also have an option of a rear ghost ring on most of their sights...it may or may on have to be purchased separately.  They are so far very nice for aging eyes.