turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hate it

Started by strutnrut, October 30, 2019, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strutnrut

Ok I really hate to do this but I need to suspend taking orders until I get my list cleaned up. I still have to builds a few for Unicoi and the NWTF. There will  be some changes once I restart taking request. Price change and how I build and ship calls.

Greg Massey

Call builder has to do what's best .. looking forward to seeing you at Unicoi and NWTF....

callmakerman

No one can fault you for being honest. Been down this road myself.  Not something you want to do but much better than pi$$ing people off. It will all be for the better. Take your time for yourself and to enjoy call making again with a little less pressure.

strutnrut

I have to complete my list, get a few ready for Unicoi, build a call for he new Turpin category  and need to change the way I operate. A lot to do in a short time. I cant do that when you build 5 and get 6 new orders. So thing has to give. That cut finger set me back a few months.

silverspur

Do what is best for you and as Bill said, take some time for yourself.  Have fun at Unicoi and best of luck at Nashville you build a great call and I am sure you will do very well there in February
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

tiberiuswade

From Texas state board NWTF
Thanks for your call work

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The Woodsman

That's completely understandable Richard, take care and get reconnected.

Denny

Harty

Very much appreciate you taking the time to let us know

SS Calls

Completely understand where you're coming from Richard.  :icon_thumright: