OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New color frogwood striker....

Started by JLH, December 28, 2019, 08:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLH

I'm so impressed with this "wood" that I've been thinking of having a few color options for my strikers.

Fo those new to this...Frogwood is a relatively new laminate wood...all made here in the USA...it makes a heck of a striker.

Here is my latest color that I'm going to call wing feather...

Upfold99

sbbow

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Terry

Is that the color you sent me a few weeks ago for winning the first football score game?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

JLH

Quote from: Terry on December 28, 2019, 12:25:48 PM
Is that the color you sent me a few weeks ago for winning the first football score game?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Terry,
No, that was my "camo" color....this is black and natural.

I have plenty of each!

Gobbler2577

Hey buddy don't you know we're all broke after Christmas?  It's not very nice to start showing off new stuff when the wife isnt going to let me spend money!

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Those look really nice ... liking that wing feather ....

JLH

Quote from: Gobbler2577 on December 28, 2019, 01:14:11 PM
Hey buddy don't you know we're all broke after Christmas?  It's not very nice to start showing off new stuff when the wife isnt going to let me spend money!

I have a sweet finance program (for you)....only 72% intrest weekly, and a quart of blood

outdoors

IS THERE SUCH A THING AS.                                     ** PRIORITY **               IN THE TURKEY WORLD
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Loyalist84

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

turkey stew

Gobbler2577

Quote from: JLH on December 28, 2019, 02:23:57 PM
Quote from: Gobbler2577 on December 28, 2019, 01:14:11 PM

I have a sweet finance program (for you)....only 72% intrest weekly, and a quart of blood
On my way to the blood bank right now!