OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
DC Cattle Ranch

Author Topic: Matt Fulkerson Boxes  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Greg Massey

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Matt Fulkerson Boxes
« on: December 03, 2019, 08:39:01 PM »
19 for sale on ebay as one set.... ebay number : 163973208753 .. if someone can post the pictures of them ..please ...

Online Chuck1443

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
Re: Matt Fulkerson Boxes
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 08:49:46 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[ulr=https://flic.kr/p/2eAvvmY][/url][=https://flic.kr/p/2eAvvmY][/url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/157301774@N04/][/url]

Online Chuck1443

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 08:50:09 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[ulr=https://flic.kr/p/2eAvvmY][/url][=https://flic.kr/p/2eAvvmY][/url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/157301774@N04/][/url]

Offline Southerngobbler

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 10:19:00 PM »
Everyone should have 15 of those; but 19?-  that's just crazy

Offline chefrific

• 2018 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 11:23:12 AM »
Everyone should have 15 of those; but 19?-  that's just crazy

I don't know, 20 just has a nice ring to it.  Nice and even.  lol.

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 01:17:47 PM »
Greg if that is your auction I would like to suggest that you add pictures of each of the sides of the calls, I think it would help your sales. Best of luck to you.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Offline limhnger

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 04:48:10 PM »
Classified police alert...

Offline wvlimbhanger

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 06:25:47 PM »
That fella spent all spring and summer buying every one he could find and now has em for sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Offline Greg Massey

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2019, 06:57:24 PM »
Greg if that is your auction I would like to suggest that you add pictures of each of the sides of the calls, I think it would help your sales. Best of luck to you.
  First off this is not my collection and with Matt Fulkerson you don't have to see the sides .. all of his call are top quality .. now if you want to contact the seller on ebay and have him send you side pictures your more than welcome .. GO for it.... 

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2019, 08:49:53 PM »
  First off this is not my collection and with Matt Fulkerson you don't have to see the sides .. all of his call are top quality .. now if you want to contact the seller on ebay and have him send you side pictures your more than welcome .. GO for it....

Greg your comment comes off like you are angry over somebody trying to be nice. You can understand if you post something, then ask somebody to share the pictures that they would think it is not only possible, but likely that it is your auction.

I don't care who the maker of them is, I want to see what the condition of them is, especially for the kind of money he is asking. To be honest even if it was just one I would want to see all 4 sides of it, things get dropped and dinged up.

That said that was not my reason for my comment, it was honestly trying to help you with your sale if it was yours which I honestly thought it was for the reason listed above. You can't even be nice to people these days.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Offline Greg Massey

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2019, 08:58:36 PM »

Greg your comment comes off like you are angry over somebody trying to be nice. You can understand if you post something, then ask somebody to share the pictures that they would think it is not only possible, but likely that it is your auction.

I don't care who the maker of them is, I want to see what the condition of them is, especially for the kind of money he is asking. To be honest even if it was just one I would want to see all 4 sides of it, things get dropped and dinged up.

That said that was not my reason for my comment, it was honestly trying to help you with your sale if it was yours which I honestly thought it was for the reason listed above. You can't even be nice to people these days.
  Regardless one thing you need to remember , i don't need you to police me on the forum.. Like i told you it's not my collection and i was just trying to let people on the forum know they were for sale ...So i would appreciate you not policing me for trying to share them boxes for sale .. Thank you...

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2019, 09:18:32 PM »

Regardless one thing you need to remember , i don't need you to police me on the forum.. Like i told you it's not my collection and i was just trying to let people on the forum know they were for sale ...So i would appreciate you not policing me for trying to share them boxes for sale .. Thank you...
Nobody in any way was trying to police you, quit letting others replies do your thinking for you.

Offline Greg Massey

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2019, 09:27:03 PM »

Nobody in any way was trying to police you, quit letting others replies do your thinking for you.
   Again , it's nor my collection and if you would go back to the beginning and look , i didn't post the pictures .. i ask if someone could and they did .. so that's all the pictures we had .. i don't know how to make it any clearer to you.. if you think it needs side pictures of the 19 calls , them instead of you harassing me , why don't you contact the seller on ebay for the pictures your wanting to see..

Offline Crowstalker

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2019, 09:30:57 PM »
The pictures of those calls are not good at all. You can't see or tell anything from them. It needs better pictures of all the calls and should have the woods they are made out of also listed. I looked and saw pictures from 5 feet above the calls. Are they different than mine??Have no clue only could see snakewood lids easily. Just my opinion 

Offline Greg Massey

• 2019 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2019, 09:36:08 PM »
The pictures of those calls are not good at all. You can't see or tell anything from them. It needs better pictures of all the calls and should have the woods they are made out of also listed. I looked and saw pictures from 5 feet above the calls. Are they different than mine??Have no clue only could see snakewood lids easily. Just my opinion
   I agree with you 100 percent about the pictures , but i do know the seller and if anyone wants to contact him , i'm sure he will supply you with any pictures you want etc.. some of the boxes are non handle , some have the handle .. you can count the number of chalk boxes to see how many have the handles .. all this post was for was letting members know these calls were for sale...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 09:56:32 PM by Greg Massey »