OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New call maker introduction

Started by Weathered-Branch, November 27, 2019, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bulian82

Beautiful calls! Welcome, and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

Fantastic looking calls. They probably sound great. Hope you get a sound bite for us. Best of luck......
"Solo hunter"

Weathered-Branch

Just added a sound file for one of my pot calls in the soundfiles section
Don't underestimate how smart I can be, but don't underestimate how dumb I can be either...

NCbowjunkie

I had some of Aaron's calls in my hand and been able to run them. He has learned a lot from uncle Darrell Gibson. He is making some great sounding calls. And they look great also. Nice work Aaron

Weathered-Branch

Thanks Darrell! Do you remember that black locust yelper I had with the side of a nail hole in it? That one sold at the gun show last weekend for 90
Don't underestimate how smart I can be, but don't underestimate how dumb I can be either...

NCbowjunkie

That black locust has a lot of character and it shows of its age. I've got to make a couple stickers from a piece of it and I will incorporate the nail holes and where the barbwire was into the strikers  I also write up a little letter telling them where I got it and the purpose the fence post was used for.  I'm at Darrell's now setting in the deer box hopefully to see a fat doe this evening

Weathered-Branch

Good luck. I thought I had a place close by with a stand already set up where my brother in law just moved but the landowner said no... guess I have to wait till next year to get a deer...

ferocious calls