OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

On a positive note...

Started by Happy, November 23, 2019, 10:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggshell

QuoteHope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and gets plenty of time with friends and family.

Thanksgiving ......Is that the day turkeys refer to as Day of the Dead? I hope everyone enjoys the food and travels safe

Oh  :goofball: I did not ask about the trucks, but nice to know your thinking of me. That was crow.

Our gun season starts Monday, but I don't deer hunt. I do allow others to deer hunt my property and they have killed 2 bucks so far. I had a  guy from Florida and his son-in -law over the weekend and my brothers friend from North Carolina is coming next week, so I have had a good time shooting the bull with all of them.

Happy

My bad eggshell, I failed to interpret it correctly. We had a good time. Unfortunately my boy whiffed twice on a really nice one at 40 yards broadside. I spent an hour and a half looking for hair or blood and found nothing but tracks. Proud of him still. He passed on 2 smaller bucks waiting on this guy. Just fell apart when the opportunity came. It was still a fun day and I enjoyed it. Saw lots of deer but really just wanted my boy to get a chance and he got it.  I can't do anymore than that.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club