turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Self-filmed Bowkill

Started by Delmar ODonnell, November 08, 2019, 12:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delmar ODonnell

Hey guys, I was fortunate enough to kill my second buck of the year on Saturday evening. My hunting buddy told me to check out a section of woods that he had seen some nice rubs in, so I went and scouted Saturday morning and was on nice sign almost immediately. After scouting for 2-3 hours that morning, I came in that afternoon with what I thought was a pretty good plan, and climbed a tree in a spot that gave me a lot of confidence.

I tried to incorporate some of the strategy that I used into the video, as well as build on the criticism from my first video that I was given to make for a more enjoyable video. I'm trying my best to improve when it comes to making decent videos, so as before, if you decide to watch, your input would be much appreciated. Thank y'all and happy hunting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoHQo7LX2pM&t=204s

Yoteduster

Thanks for sharing nice buck congrats

Dr Juice

Mathews.1

Sixes

Congrats on the buck.

The only thing that I would change about video is either make the picture in picture box smaller or do away with it and just edit from camera to camera.
I always find that taking away from the video and don't think a smaller video box of the hunter adds anything. Just my 2 cents

Greg Massey

Muzzy61

Congrats , nice job. Not easy to self film any hunt.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

tomstopper

Congrats

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk