turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB Scott Witter Box Calls

Started by va longbeard, October 29, 2019, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

va longbeard

Looking to buy Scott Witter short boxes let me know what you have thanks.

Spring Creek Calls

Scott makes a fine box call. He is a perfectionist. 
2014  SE Call Makers Short Box 2nd Place
2017  Buckeye Challenge Long Box 5th Place
2018  Mountain State Short Box 2nd Place
2019  Mountain State Short Box 1st Place
2019  NWTF Great Lakes Scratch Box 4th Place
2020 NWTF GNCC Amateur 5th Place Box
2021 Mountain State 3rd Place Short Box
2021 SE Callmakers 1st & 2nd Short Box
E-mail: gobblez@aol.com

va longbeard

Greg Massey

I have one of Scott .. longbox ... IPE butternut ....

Pooh4459

I have a longbox ordered I cant wait to get. Everyone I've talked to even great callmakers say his calls are always perfect when u get them.

va longbeard

Quote from: Pooh4459 on October 30, 2019, 06:39:28 AM
I have a longbox ordered I cant wait to get. Everyone I've talked to even great callmakers say his calls are always perfect when u get them.

I just got a shortbox early this week secondhand that is what I would describe as perfect workmanship on the wood and finish and it is at the top of the heap and the sound is spot on this call is tuned exceeding well in summary perfect to me and sounds awesome.

Greg Massey

Quote from: va longbeard on October 30, 2019, 06:48:44 AM
Quote from: Pooh4459 on October 30, 2019, 06:39:28 AM

I just got a shortbox early this week secondhand that is what I would describe as perfect workmanship on the wood and finish and it is at the top of the heap and the sound is spot on this call is tuned exceeding well in summary perfect to me and sounds awesome.
If you ever get your hands on one of his longbox , you will see the same great craftsmanship .. so don't pass up one if you can find one ....

va longbeard

Still looking for any calls for sale or trade thanks!

Crowstalker

Does anyone have his contact info. Sounds like he makes a great call with craftsmanship to match. That's pretty awesome. I'd like to get on his order list.  Help. Please.

Jeffwhitecustomcalls

Scott is a member on here he goes by culpeper. Should be able to pm him.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Bama-slama

I managed to get one of his short box calls and it is incredible. Definitely a perfectionist.  Can't believe how easy and realistic the gobble is!

culpeper

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words about my calls.  You can reach me here through a PM.

Pooh, apparently I am not a great call maker yet... ;D ;D, actually, there is a decent chance your name will be in the on-deck circle soon.  Drop me a PM when you have time.

Bama, curious, what is the wood combo you managed to scoop, I know you were not on my list.

jrinny

I am on Scott's list as well- looking forward to that short box.

tracker#1

I have one of his long boxes, all turkey, beautiful craftsmanship, and great person to deal with....