OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

**Off Topic**First album you ever bought

Started by Big Guy, December 09, 2019, 10:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

First album I owned was Steppenwolf.  My brother gave it to me.
First one I bought was Best of The Eagles, the vinyl album had the eagle's skull in raised relief.  Chock full of several of my Eagles favorites.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

stinkpickle

NCL

Do not remember if it was my first but I remember purchasing the Beatles White Album

Muzzy61

Bayou Country  by  Creedence Clearwater Revival
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

dirt road ninja

Dr Juice

wvmntnhick

Something by Aaron Tippin I'm sure. Early country phase. Weird cause it went full circle and I'm back to country again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renegade19

Quote from: Big Guy on December 09, 2019, 10:28:13 AM
So as an off topic question, I know there is a wide range of ages around here.  What was the first album you remember buying?  Not your favorite album, but your first.  Be honest.  The first I remember buying with my own money was
Boyz II Men-cooleyhighharmony

Dang, you are young!  Styx, Renegade.  Cheap Trick, Dream Police.  Billy Joel, Glass houses.  All 8 tracks.  You'll have to google to see what 8 Tracks are/were!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: renegade19 on December 14, 2019, 10:47:24 AM
Quote from: Big Guy on December 09, 2019, 10:28:13 AM
So as an off topic question, I know there is a wide range of ages around here.  What was the first album you remember buying?  Not your favorite album, but your first.  Be honest.  The first I remember buying with my own money was
Boyz II Men-cooleyhighharmony

Dang, you are young!  Styx, Renegade.  Cheap Trick, Dream Police.  Billy Joel, Glass houses.  All 8 tracks.  You'll have to google to see what 8 Tracks are/were!

How do you think he will do with Victrola's?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

eddie234

Alice Cooper "schools out" the cover opened up like a school desk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mossberg90MN