OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

College football

Started by Big Guy, August 31, 2019, 02:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey_picker

Gen.27:3

Life long Tennessee Vol, but it's been a rough decade for us Big Orange fans!!!
Gen 27:3  Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me,

cutt down

perrytrails

Quote from: Big Guy on September 01, 2019, 12:44:14 PM
Quote from: perrytrails on September 01, 2019, 11:08:38 AM
Quote from: Spring Creek Calls on September 01, 2019, 07:28:21 AM
University of Michigan

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

GO BLUE!!

We looked sloppy but we won.
A lot of things to work on for sure.
Thanks for Oliver Martin.  Already looking good for us.  We looked OK.  QB still can't throw more than 15 yards with any accuracy.  Secondary needs to improve and fast.

He had a good game. Would have been good to keep him. Seems Michigan has had receivers bangs up the last several years.

RutnNStrutn

GO GATORS!!! They played like garbage on offense in the opener, but the D line played like monsters to get the win over hated Miami. Hopefully they get better pretty quick!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Rzrbac

A buddy of mine is a season ticket holder at Ole Miss. He invited a couple of us down for the Arkansas game. Looking forward to seeing The Grove in person, hope they don't find the Razorback shirt too offensive :laugh:

idratherb

I luv it all, but being from PA im a PSU fan

Rzrbac

http://www.espn.com/videohub/video/clip/_/id/27503486

For those who may not know this story, take five minutes. It puts things in perspective. One of the reasons I'm a proud fan of the Razorbacks.

kennedyh1990

Geaux Tigers! Looks like it could be a special season!

cutt down

Quote from: Rzrbac on September 03, 2019, 04:48:19 PM
A buddy of mine is a season ticket holder at Ole Miss. He invited a couple of us down for the Arkansas game. Looking forward to seeing The Grove in person, hope they don't find the Razorback shirt too offensive :laugh:

They probably won't say too much since Arkansas will probably put a pretty good whipping on Oxford Middle. They've been humbled pretty good the last few years!

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

CC

My favorite time of the sports year.  College Football at its best.

Jbird22

Florida State fan here even though there's been practically nothing to cheer about the past few years. I'm not jumping ship so GO NOLES!!!

Beards and Hooks

Nebraska and North Carolina are my two college teams and in the NFL (my favorite football) the Buffalo Bills!!

Mossberg835