OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

MOSSY OAK DIFFUSION PULLOVER COUPON CODE

Started by North Mountain Gear, August 24, 2019, 04:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCL

Bailey,

Just sent NMG the same question. Torn between the light weight and layer or the HD with lighter stuff under.

Quote from: 3bailey3 on July 12, 2020, 04:58:09 PM
Hey which one are you guys getting, the HD or the light weight? any try the hat with the face mask?

3bailey3

Thanks NCL, let me know what they answer i know some of you guys have one, what of one do you guys prefer?

WV Ridge Reaper

I like mine a lot I have 2 of them..Coming from a $50 zip up from bass pro..These things are imo heavy to begin with..No way would you catch me with the HD/premium version...These jackets are very nice...seem well made thurs far I have no regrets.

If I was you I would get the cheaper one...Only difference in the two is the mesh if you look closer at pictures you will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCL

I decided to go with the light weight one as have warmer jackets for early season hunting

Crghss

Quote from: Tom007 on July 09, 2020, 07:53:20 PM
I have this pullover, it is the best......can't wait to try it. Highly recommend :turkey2:

How was the sizing? I want too get set (top & bottom) but wear XXL top and XL bottom.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

NCL

I sent NMG a question on sizing for the top only. I normally take a XXL. He responded they tops run small so suggested I go with the XXXL so that is what I ordered. I do not have the top yet so I can not comment further on fit.

Franklin7x57

Are you guys buying the individual pieces or the suits? I'm looking for durability first

bbcoach

I bought a NMG Premium Solid Shell Green suit ($69) about 2 months ago.  When I ordered, I contemplated size as well.  I am 6 feet tall and weigh about 240.  I normally wear a XL t-shirt and waist is 38-40.  I chose the XL and it fits fine.  The jacket is large enough to fit additional clothes under it if I am hunting in colder weather and the pants are just fine in the waist and seat with plenty of room in the legs.  I love the side zippers on the legs (easy on with boots) and the jacket has 2 pockets for additional storage.  I ordered after the season so I'll put it through it's paces next spring but the quality isn't lacking from what I can tell.  Stitching, material and zippers seem to be excellent quality.  I did splurge and bought the 3D Full Cover Leafy Green Hat for my head as well.  Complete concealment hopefully.

NCL