turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Terefencko mini paddle call

Started by callmakerman, June 11, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

callmakerman

Got this one when Ed came up to hunt this spring. I had asked him if he had given any more thought to making this type of call. In less than a few days Ed sent me a sound file of a bloodwood and poplar mini that sounded awesome. Now fast forward a few weeks when I received this bloodwood/butternut mini. Not only is this a sweet looking call but man this thing sounds great. It does everything. Sweet kee kee's, gobbler yelps and gobbles to some of the best raspy hen yelps. I told him I believe I like this smaller size call more than the full size long box. Thanx again Ed.

land cruiser

That's a sweet looking call. How do I get in touch with Ed to order one?

callmakerman

Ed has a face book page that should have all his contact info.

1iagobblergetter

land cruiser

Quote from: callmakerman on June 11, 2018, 12:07:58 PM
I don't have Facebook, unfortunately

callmakerman

Quote from: land cruiser on June 11, 2018, 12:27:46 PM
Quote from: callmakerman on June 11, 2018, 12:07:58 PM
I don't have Facebook, unfortunately
Me either. PM sent

land cruiser

paboxcall

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Congrats on the sweet mini! That looks awesome. Love a mini boat.

:z-winnersmiley:
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

callmakerman

Pooh4459

He messaged me about 3 weeks ago and said he was about to get back out in the shop and my name will be up for mine. I went with Mora/ butternut.

Mad_Baron

Ed makes some killer calls and that is a nice wood combo.  I have a mini paddle from him I like and just got a great sounding 1 sider in the mail from Ed.  Long wait but worth it!!
John Haines

Mad Baron Calls
NWTF Chapter President
NWTF Indiana State Board Member

va longbeard

Quote from: Mad_Baron on July 20, 2019, 11:42:55 AM
Ed makes some killer calls and that is a nice wood combo.  I have a mini paddle from him I like and just got a great sounding 1 sider in the mail from Ed.  Long wait but worth it!!

Which combo did you get in the one sider I just got a snakewood over chestnut one sider this week and it runs like butter!  Got back on his list for a mini paddle soon as I received that one sider.