turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sorry Guys, I have the best wife

Started by zelmo1, July 21, 2019, 02:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

We are getting ready to go on a 2 week camping trip and I am making lunch for the crew. She comes up behind me and I feel a nudge and hear a beep. I turn around and there she is, smiling. She says " it works just fine", she is holding a stud finder. I love that women. If any of you know me it is even funnier. I am6'2" and weigh a cool 298, lol. Love is blind for sure.  :funnyturkey:

callmakerman

That's funny and yes love is blind.  I always told my wife that she's blind in one eye and can't see for crap from the other. She does have a great sense of humor which she needs every day.  Been with my wife for over 37 years and would not trade her for anything.

Yoteduster

It's really great having a good wife..I've also got a good one been with me 30yrs and love is blind  6'2" and 275

guesswho

Congrats on a good one.   If my Wife comes up behind me, nudges me, and I hear something beeping, I'm hitting the deck or running.   We've been together for almost 43 years, so I know she's not testing out a stud finder, although I am quite the catch at 5'9" 195.

Have fun on the camping trip and y'all be safe stud-muffin :icon_thumright:
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Sir-diealot

I am glad love is blind. Some people see my GF and I as an odd couple, I am 49 and she is going to be 72 this Sept. 13 but we match up very well. We are both very old fashioned which helps.

I have been told by several people that I was "Born out of time" meaning my beliefs and mannerisms are more like they remember their grandparents having and not somebody my age. She is also very young in attitude for her age so we kinda meet in the middle if you will.

I would not trade her for the world, even if she does not care for hunting. She is not an anti at all, just does not like to think of the critters getting hurt.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Happy

Congrats on a good one. Glad you guys are happy together. A good wife is a blessing for sure and not to be taken lightly. My wife had to take the batteries out of my stud finder though. Darned thing wouldn't stop beeping when I was in the house. Course at 5'10 and 178lbs I am a pretty dashing figure. As good looking as I am she still has me beat hands down.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Spitten and drummen

Nothing better in life than having a good wife. Nothing worse in life than having a bad one. Would not trade mine for anything in this world.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Rapscallion Vermilion

I've been on a lot of different forums over the years and hands down turkey hunters have the best wives.

sasquatch1

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on July 21, 2019, 04:44:05 PM
I've been on a lot of different forums over the years and hands down turkey hunters have the best wives.

Seasons are shorter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tal

A Rodney Dangerfield line... I look in the mirror and I tell my wife I need a compliment. I see old, fat, and ugly.... She says ok, your eyesight is perfect.

Greg Massey

Nothing better than a good wife who comes bearing gifts ...

tracker vi

Quote from: Greg Massey on July 21, 2019, 08:42:15 PM
Nothing better than a good wife who comes bearing gifts ...
Or jumper cables when your truck battery goes dead while in the woods.

tomstopper

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on July 21, 2019, 04:42:54 PM
Nothing better in life than having a good wife. Nothing worse in life than having a bad one. Would not trade mine for anything in this world.
Bingo. Mine has stuck with me through so much. Love her forever.