OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Anybody else notice?

Started by Bay1985, July 13, 2019, 06:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bay1985

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The more you read on the Climate Change scam the more it doesn't add up. NASA and NOAA both have been caught more than once fudging the numbers to fit there theory. Adjusting the historic temperatures lower and increasing the current numbers to make the difference seem higher. More and more studies being done prove the Climate models they base the theory on are both inaccurate and don't work. .01 temperature rise in the last hundred years hardly seems like something worry about lol.

Yoder409

Nothing to worry about unless you're a power and control-hungry liberal who stands to increase his/her wealth and world influence by convincing the (sheep) masses that this crap is really science and THEY (and their legislations) are the only ones who can save you from certain destruction.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

cuttinAR

I'm a turkey hunter, conservative, and a hydrologist.  I know it's a touchy subject but for the sake of future generations I wish we could come together on climate change.  Yes it is really happening there is ample peer reviewed evidence that proves it.  All I ask is to take an objective approach to it and do what you can to lower your personal carbon contribution without hurting your pocketbook. 

falltoms

It used to be global warming. Climate change fits right in there with The big bang theory and so called evolution. Its political agenda and has made a few politicians rich.

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: falltoms on July 13, 2019, 08:03:39 PM
It used to be global warming. Climate change fits right in there with The big bang theory and so called evolution. Its political agenda and has made a few politicians rich.
I agree. How'd we get from ice age to this point. Must of been Mastedon,and Buffalo farts..

Bay1985

Quote from: cuttinAR on July 13, 2019, 07:14:30 PM
I'm a turkey hunter, conservative, and a hydrologist.  I know it's a touchy subject but for the sake of future generations I wish we could come together on climate change.  Yes it is really happening there is ample peer reviewed evidence that proves it.  All I ask is to take an objective approach to it and do what you can to lower your personal carbon contribution without hurting your pocketbook.
Show me proof....the whole entire "theory" and that's exactly what it is a theory is based on computer models that have been PROVEN to be wrong and I cannot overemphasize the fact NASA and the NOAA were cooking the numbers. If this theory could be proven it would no longer be a theory. Just like the "Theory" of evolution if it was a fact they'd have found the proof by now. All you have are a few Scientists manipulating the numbers and the rest of the believers are just blindly following. If  global warming was a fact there'd be plenty of proof without having to fake the numbers. Money as stated ....money is the motive for this whole thing.

Spitten and drummen

Its another money making scheme for the democrat party and the liberal nation. Its hog wash.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

cuttinAR

I'll just go ahead and back out of this discussion. :TrainWreck1:

Greg Massey

Quote from: Spitten and drummen on July 13, 2019, 08:44:05 PM
Its another money making scheme for the democrat party and the liberal . Its hog wash.
X2

LaLongbeard

Quote from: cuttinAR on July 13, 2019, 07:14:30 PM

Even if climate change/global warming wasn't a crock of **** China spews  out over twice the carbon emissions as the US and China alone dumps more plastic in the Ocean than all other country's combined. You can sell your car turn off the electricity and live in the Stone Age if you want it will not make a difference. For every single liberal tree hugger millennial that rides a skateboard to his job at Starbucks there's 20 Chinese burning plastic.
If any of the climate change morons had any belief in the theory why don't they do something with China? The reason...China don't care cause its bull crap lol
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Yoteduster

Today it's called global warming back in the 1920s it was called the great dustbowl era and we had another great drought in the early 1800s so who knows...

Sir-diealot

Well he is my comment for what it is worth, I don't believe in saving the planet even if this is right or wrong, I believe in the Bible and it says this whole planet is going to burn anyway.

So that said I do believe in cleaning up after myself (and other slobs that pretend to be real hunters and leave their junk in the woods) (Yes so called hikers too, don't get bent out of shape)

I know smog is real because we can actually measure that and see it's effects on environment and peoples health, so why not try to do something about that?

No we will never save this planet, the Bible says not and God does not makes mistakes (Though the duckbill Platypus makes me think he has a sense of humor)

So that's that, we will not save this planet no matter what, but we can still do what we can to respect the planet we are on, use less plastics, pick up some trash where we see it, recycle if when we can and thank God every day for the time we have on it. Oh and please turn in poaching scum.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

dejake

Of course there is climate change.  It started with the Fall.

Bay1985

Quote from: idgobble on July 14, 2019, 12:51:45 AM
Some reading for anyone who doesn't think the climate is changing:

https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

https://www.mfe.govt.nz/climate-change/why-climate-change-matters/evidence-climate-change

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/03102017/infographic-ocean-heat-powerful-climate-change-evidence-global-warming

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/global-warming-real/
Nothing NASA says can be taken for the truth they adjusted the numbers to change the results fact. Any government agency who's sole reason for getting funds is to create a global warming crisis cannot be impartial. One side says the temperature has increased 1.62 degrees in the last hundred years the other side says .01 in hundred years. One side stands to gain monetarily the other does not...who do you believe? The Earth has gone thru warming and cooling cycles since God created the Earth no amount of tax payers dollars will change that. People better wake up this green deal they working on now, the only green will be what they take from your paycheck. The fact that they think the Earth will be destroyed in 12 years unless we throw a bunch of money at the problem,pretty much sums up the mentality of these Climate change doom croakers.