turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The Squealing Hen

Started by tha bugman, May 08, 2019, 09:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

IIRC, the Squealing Hen was known to be fairly ineffective unless used in conjunction with this.............

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Yoder409 on May 12, 2019, 08:34:28 PM
IIRC, the Squealing Hen was known to be fairly ineffective unless used in conjunction with this.............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Techn9cian02

Quote from: Yoder409 on May 12, 2019, 08:34:28 PM

Thanks for making my day I laughed for at least 20 minutes when I saw this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1iagobblergetter

Anyone who got duped ever actually had a response out of a Gobbler using that call other than it running away????

tha bugman

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on May 15, 2019, 05:42:16 PM
Anyone who got duped ever actually had a response out of a Gobbler using that call other than it running away????
....or did anyone ever call up a coyote with it?  :TooFunny:

sixbird

Quote from: 1iagobblergetter on May 15, 2019, 05:42:16 PM

I tried it once when a gobbler was in sight...He about turned inside out trying to get out of there.
I think that call went in the recycle bin right after that...

Turkeyman62

Just like the silent dog whistle  :laugh: :laugh:
A Gobbler Yelp Spring Or Fall Is A Long Conversation..

ferocious calls

My hens must be trashy cause thier squealing while being bred can be heard by me from a poke longer than 50 yds. I am certain a Tom can hear this much much farther. It borders on a distress squeal. I can be nearly 200 yds working in the garden and tell you a hen is being bred in the pen. The bourbon reds especially can get ridiculously loud when being bred

A hen begins to squeal and the breeding Tom is mobbed by the others. Have never tried the squealing hen call, but I can see how it could trigger a rush in response.

Spitten and drummen

Proof that hunters will buy anything. A bunch of nonsense.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

va longbeard

lol the thread that want just die!