OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Choke Advice for Benelli M1

Started by ccleroy, May 04, 2011, 07:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccleroy

Looking for a good choke recommendation for my Benelli M1......gonna pick up a few chokes to try over the summer and was looking for what has worked for you.....the barrel is 26" and headed to the gunsmith for forcing cone work this week.... Nitro 4x5x7's and mag blends will be patterned.....looking for a Rhino .670 choke as well so if anyone knows where one is at let me know.

WiLL B

Shooting a Rhino .660 in mine now. It shoots the Nitro heavy shot straight #5's good and the Magnum Blends also. Put 101 heavy #5's in a 10in. circle at 50 measured yards. 132 of the Magnum Blend 5,6,7 shot.

SumToy

I have saw them guns work with kicks 645 to 650. We put a ST 648 in them. Win ER it is bad.   Now I see folks with IC and PG that post good numbers.  I say pick a company you can deal with that will work with you.   Good luck
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

turkey4090

I have the same setup and it works great with a Primos Jelly Head...I have shot Nitros 4x5x7 and the Mag Blends with excellent results.

SKFOOTER

X2 on the Jellyhead .655 tube.  I have it on both of my Benellis.

TrophyTracker

Both a Primos Tight Wad, and SSX by TruGLO, using Hevi-13 1 5/8 # 6's throw good numbers out to 45yds in mine.
New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl