turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

HEVI 18 Loads

Started by pdaugherty, July 30, 2019, 03:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaplowboy

I"ll probably try them if the price is right. I killed a lot of turkeys with heavy 13 never had a problem. I use federal tungsten now.

trkehunr93

Quote from: davisd9 on July 30, 2019, 10:37:16 PM
What lot number?

Good one Donald.  I saw a post back in June from Hevi-Shot on Instagram about this, the more the merrier.  Doubt it will drive down prices though, it didn't when other companies started loading Hevi 13 like loads way back when.  Tungsten is a pricey metal. 

davisd9

Quote from: Happy on July 31, 2019, 06:09:32 PM
I know people like to pick on them for changing components and varying levels of pellet counts but I never personally had an issue with them. They killed turkeys all day long for me. As long as things were kept reasonable were a really good shell. Now if I was a hole counter or was into shooting long range my opinion may be different. I still have 8 or 10 boxes of them. Might have to break them out and try to cut down on the stockpile.

Has nothing to do with counting holes or sniping turkeys and everything to do with terrible quality control while driving up the price.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer