Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Good LORD !!! What were the reserves ??????????

Started by Yoder409, June 12, 2019, 09:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

fishr64

I was wondering the same thing. I guess we all have a price in mind for the value of everything and this shows that we don't all have the same value in our minds.

I was hoping one of them would sell, just to see what someone valued them at.

Greg Massey

Sometimes , i think people do this just to see what offer they will get ...he probably had no intention of selling these 2 boxes ....

doublespurs21

yes  sir .. starting price was at 0.99  cents,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yoder409

Quote from: Greg Massey on June 13, 2019, 04:40:48 PM
Sometimes , i think people do this just to see what offer they will get ...he probably had no intention of selling these 2 boxes ....

Very well could be.  But, GEEZ !!!!    Whoever was bidding went WAY high on the 12-hole and INSANE on the TIP !!!   Somebody was.willing to pay those (crazy) numbers even if the seller was (crazier yet) not willing to accept them.......
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

howl

Yoder409

Quote from: howl on June 15, 2019, 11:23:54 PM
That ain't even real money to some people.

I get that.  10 minutes watching Barrett-Jackson will remove any and all doubt of that.  But, generally, the people buying higher end, collectible calls usually buy and sell right.  Whoever was bidding got emotional and the seller didn't recognize a fool when he saw one.   ;D 
PA elitist since 1979