OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wingbones

Started by Fatbeard, June 08, 2019, 09:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatbeard

Had Rachael Adkins in Fl paint one for me

nearest shell gas station open
East TN Beard Buster

coyote1

Nice work! I like them all, especially the Halloween one.

beardhunter87

Wow cant wait to get another. Last yr I got one from you and I'm telling you guys, it's amazing. Makes me want to use it over my trumpets cause the sound is great. Thanks for making these bad boys and sharing.

Fatbeard

Quote from: beardhunter87 on June 08, 2019, 10:33:49 PM
Wow cant wait to get another. Last yr I got one from you and I'm telling you guys, it's amazing. Makes me want to use it over my trumpets cause the sound is great. Thanks for making these bad boys and sharing.
Thank you very much I appreciate it
East TN Beard Buster

sbbow

Very nice work Kevin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ

Great work, as always Kevin!!!

2nd 100

Beauties !
All I have to say is come on Utah boys, I gota have some hen wingbones!!! I know a place they need to end up.......great work Kevin ....!

Sir-diealot

Those turned out looking great. I want to try to find somebody to paint mine when I complete it, basically something to celebrate getting my first turkey and the date I got the turkey on it with some red, white and blue and a small band of stars where the bottom joint will connect on it .
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

crow

Sharp looking set of calls, very nice

Chris O

Good looking stuff as usual!!!!

antnye