turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Call You Had the Most Responses From 2019

Started by va longbeard, June 08, 2019, 01:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paboxcall

Snodgrass mini boat mac ebony over chestnut - across two states birds just hammered that Lightning Strike mini boat.

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

packmule

Quote from: paboxcall on August 22, 2019, 05:26:45 PM
Snodgrass mini boat mac ebony over chestnut - across two states birds just hammered that Lightning Strike mini boat.

Would love to hear a soundfile of that call!  Beautiful.  I had an all limba call that size from Ralph and she was a screamer!

cgarner1

willy9889

Gobblestalker copper pot and for the tough ones that didn't wanna talk
Ralph Permar classic trumpet in Delrin. If I could only carry one call it
would be that Permar trumpet.
Those Kee Kees are magic here in Ontario!

Tom007

2019 Gobbler getters: Mike Lapp, Loftus, Kelley's Callers push buttons, Jimmy Schaefer Blue Mahoe Slate, and Cody Spec one Slate.
"Solo hunter"

SoIncallcollector

Paul Hicks red slate started the year out 3 for 3. 3 hunts 3 birds. Other bird this year was called in with a Paul Durham osage glass call that is an absolute killer and was also my favorite for locating birds.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

revjtwiggins

Jeff Lacey Purple heart over limba. Jeff McKamey Bloodwood over Limba. Lonzo Glass. Clay Townsend Slate. Lonnie Sneed Outlaw Hen.

Hersh

Jeff McKamey long box  blue mahoe
Hersh's trough cedar slate
Dave Tyree one sider purple heart over poplar

Ranger

Billy White Hustlin Hen on the roost, Spring Allure and Mabry slates
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

turkeymanjim

Acrylic tube call made by what he goes by on this site Scpossum.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

fmf

I bought a grizz friction wood call on a whim last year. I thought it sounded pretty good, but I was a little unsure of it. The first bird that I called to with it I killed.  After that I gained more confidence in it and the turkeys absolutely loved that call.  Even at the end of the season when those birds have had everything thrown at them. 

WaltHooksKing

Bowguy

Crazy if you think about it. There's way more turkey hunters than those on here but there's some awesome calls going into lot of woods everywhere. Most of those guys woulda never heard of em. Great collection of calls n call types boys!

Tom007

Have to add Mike Lapp push pin. Always with me. Very soft simple clucks, pressured birds. Works well. Good luck to all my forum friends. Be safe.....
"Solo hunter"

gdc23

Tommy "Slick Gilmer" Mahogany/Walnut short box