turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Delete

Started by AT, June 06, 2019, 11:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

I have a blue deuce and a yellow deuce for sale. The yellow deuce has black rings around it. Not sure if that means anything. Both calls are in great condition. The yellow deuce does not have a striker so I added a B&W ebony stucky striker. 110 each TYD. If you don't want the Stucky striker I'll take 90 for the yellow deuce.

Sir-diealot

All sales require a picture bud. If you do not know how to post them I will try to help.

8. ) DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES buy anything from a add without a picture....(I don't want to see any of this ask for details or pm for picture) .if you see a classifieds add without a picture,  PM me......if they have less than 100 posts DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

AT

I'm trying to get them posted. Thought I had it figured out but guess not.

Sir-diealot

You may have to make your pics smaller. Here is how you would post. Hit Additional options just under the box your are typing in just under it on left side.  Then hit attach and it will let you select pictures from your computer or phone, If you want more than one picture push "More attachments" and you will be able to add from your computer the same as you did the first time. You are allowed up to 4 pictures. Make sure they are sized correctly.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

AT

AT

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 06, 2019, 11:23:58 PM
All sales require a picture bud. If you do not know how to post them I will try to help.

8. ) DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES buy anything from a add without a picture....(I don't want to see any of this ask for details or pm for picture) .if you see a classifieds add without a picture,  PM me......if they have less than 100 posts DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM

I MADE IT 101!!! Finally...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: AT on June 07, 2019, 12:00:05 AM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 06, 2019, 11:23:58 PM

I MADE IT 101!!! Finally...
Congratulations. Glad you got the pictures figured out as well. Hope the stuff I posted helped.

John Koenig:

Spitten and drummen

" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

AT