turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

How many Fiddleboxes

Started by Spitten and drummen, June 02, 2019, 10:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

I got to thinking. Curious to how many fiddle boxes you guys have. I have 12 and looking to build. These and hen box calls are the box calls I love and like to collect. So lets hear it guys.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

MDTOM84

I have 11 normal and 1 misfit

Happy hooker

I found my soul mate,,I only have one a Bloodwood over Apple and I guess it was really,really select apple at the time. I haven't ordered another because I don't know that I could get anything close or better.

vt35mag

24 as of right now

DUCKDIGGLER

Currently 12 and 2 of his paddle boxes. Tough to pick a favorite! Maybe 3 favorites! LOL

I just started on henboxes.....damn you S&D.....your fault! I have one and a second being built right now.

VT, that is one heckuva collection bud!  :drool:

vt35mag

Quote from: DUCKDIGGLER on June 02, 2019, 12:21:48 PM
VT, that is one heckuva collection bud!  :drool:

Yeah, I have a problem haha.

Greg Massey

I'm not telling, because i don't want my wife finding out , but more than she has shoe's ...., :OGturkeyhead:

Spitten and drummen

Lol. I hear you Greg. VT , that is a good collection. Thin about Marlins calls is I have ran I bet over a 100 of them and have not found a bad one yet. Its tough finding the best one out of mine. Like already said , I have 3 or 4 favorites.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Pooh4459

I'm coming up with 17 if I'm not missing any. I'm outta of town but I think I counted them all.

bulian82

Not Enough! Im right around 20 with fiddles and Long Boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChiefBubba

I just got one and that was just this year in Nashville. I also picked up one from TJ. I want a long box from Marlin next. At 59 years old I'm not really looking to add too many more just a select few that I like. What's these misfit calls? I don't want to derail this thread. Bubba

OHturkey85

I've have five from Marlin and one from TJ and on Marlins list looking forward for the next one!!

Spitten and drummen

Misfit is a handled fiddle box with a lid and no matching bottom. A fiddle box has a lid with a matching bottom.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"

Fieldturkey

Y'all need to show us some pictures

3bailey3

no Watkins but here is a small flock of hen boxes