turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Striker

Started by HILBY72, May 31, 2019, 11:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HILBY72

Looking for opinions on who makes the best flared tip Diamond wood striker for Crystal Calls? Pics would be appreciated, thanks in advance !!!

Triple B

Check with Jeff Harrison ..JLH here on the forum. He has quite the selection of high quality flared
tip strikers. He has some woods that will give dymondwood a run for the money all day long.

Derrick Stuckey from Obsession Calls,would be another good one.He has a good variety of dymondwood flare tips,he sells a lot of them on Ebay.

Sir-diealot

Neal would be another one I would mention.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

merriamsman

Another vote for Derrick Stuckey strikers. I have a camo diamondwood from him that works great on just about every pot that I have.

Sir-diealot

Sorry thought you meant makers here. I would also include Stuckey as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

JLH

That JLH guy doesnt have dymondwood.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: JLH on June 02, 2019, 04:48:14 PM
You sure about that?

John Koenig:

JLH

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 02, 2019, 05:07:50 PM
You sure about that?
Pretty sure....but i can ask him later.  :turkey2:

3bailey3

funny right there..

captpete

Maybe he should. LOL! Then again as good as his strikers are why start now!

Spitten and drummen

Derrick Stuckey makes a great one for sure.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Turkeytider

Quote from: Triple B on June 01, 2019, 10:50:09 PM
Check with Jeff Harrison ..JLH here on the forum. He has quite the selection of high quality flared
tip strikers. He has some woods that will give dymondwood a run for the money all day long.

Derrick Stuckey from Obsession Calls,would be another good one.He has a good variety of dymondwood flare tips,he sells a lot of them on Ebay.

A basic assortment ( say, 10 or so of various woods from soft to hard ) from Jeff, Derrick Stuckey and, if your fortunate, Harold Fowler, and one would be pretty well set IMO. Oh, and a Yingling carbon fiber for those drippy days. With that group, there`s not a turkey out there that you couldn`t call, I`d wager.