OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

H&R 10ga

Started by woodchip, May 03, 2011, 09:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodchip

A buddy of mine got a product magazine from H&R the other day.  It has the Pardner Turkey model pictured, and in the info section a pistol grip stock is an option. Has anyone seen or have one of these pistol grip stocks for the H&R 10ga?  If so could you post a pic of it.  I've searched their website and the net and found nothing.  Thanks to anyone who puts up any info.

bowhunter84

not sure about a pistol grip but i shot one when i was 14 or 15. man those things pack a punch!

Reloader

Good thing it's a single shot because you probably don't want any more after you touch one off :D

Fastcat

My experience with the H&R 10 gauges is that they are not that bad.  Compared to a light 3.5 inch 12 gauge the nine pound H&R 10 is pretty manageable. However they list there 3.5 inch 12 gauge at 6 pounds flat.  THAT is one single shot I don't want to tangle with!

JDogg

It might mean the laminate thumbhole stock that thier top line slug gun comes with?  Also I know ATI makes a M4 type stock for the pardners, not sure if it will hold up to a 10ga though?

woodchip

Quote from: Reloader on May 04, 2011, 03:36:24 PM
Good thing it's a single shot because you probably don't want any more after you touch one off :D

:bike2:

TalksToTurkeys

Here is a link to a picture that was posted in the 10 Ga. section. It does look like the stock that is on the Ultra Slugger. Maybe you can contact the OP for info.

http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,7877.0.html