OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What's your brand?

Started by Fastcat, May 03, 2011, 05:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats your favorite turkey gun manufacturer?

Remington
49 (39.5%)
Mossberg
33 (26.6%)
Benilli
16 (12.9%)
Browning
12 (9.7%)
Winchester
5 (4%)
Beretta
4 (3.2%)
Other
5 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Longshanks

Beretta shotguns here..

Remington Wingmaster 870  21in barrel, polished, hastings .665..... may actually be my favorite gun that i own....  Been turkey hunting with it since the late 70's.  Probably killed more turkeys with this gun than any other.

WyoHunter

I have two favorite turkey guns and both are Berettas.
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

ILIKEHEVI-13

I voted Remington as my favorite.  But my 835 is my best shooter.  And it's still a heck of a gun.  Hasn't failed me yet, and everything works like it should. 

Mild Bill

for pumps I like my Winchester 1300 with the 22" choke tubed barrel with the rifle sights on it.  For me those sights are low enough on the barrel I get a good solid "cheek weld" on the stock to help with recoil, and the fit is as good as I have found in pumps.  mine is matte black with satin walnut lumber.

for semi autos I like the beretta 391's and Xtremas
You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat those who can do nothing for them or to them.

bowhunter84

remington 1187Sm for me.

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: beagler on May 03, 2011, 07:28:26 PM
1. Mossberg 835
2. Benelli SBE 2

Same choice!  I own both too and both are cerified turkey smashers!  Plus with a simple choke change, my SBE II will slam the geese and ducks and whatever else I feel like pointin her at. :z-guntootsmiley:  Used to be the same thing with the 835 but she's all turkey murderer now. :newmascot:
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

RustySap

surehuntsalot

Mossberg 835

Remington 20ga 870 youth
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

savduck

My favorite is my beretta 390, but I retired her and have been toting a stoeger for the last 3 seasons.
Georgia Boy

devin4484

Mossberg for me, turkey slayer is my 835 aka scatterbrained and my deer slug gun is my 695 bolt action aka kaw-liga.  Lol, but like alot of the others i'm also pimpin out an 870 20guage.

Gold Spur

Quote from: el diablo on May 04, 2011, 09:51:06 AM
Browning Gold 3.5" or Browning Gold 3" or Browning Maxus or Browning Silver or an A5....lol

X2  :icon_thumright:
Woo Pig Sooie!!!

30_06

You cant give me anything but an Ithaca!

Ruger M77

I eat therefore I hunt