North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What's your brand?

Started by Fastcat, May 03, 2011, 05:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whats your favorite turkey gun manufacturer?

Remington
49 (39.5%)
Mossberg
33 (26.6%)
Benilli
16 (12.9%)
Browning
12 (9.7%)
Winchester
5 (4%)
Beretta
4 (3.2%)
Other
5 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Fastcat

I think it's interesting to see just how this breaks down in this crowd.  Everyone has a favorite of everything they use, and that's the American way!  You can't sell a Ford to a Chevy guy!

sugarray

I would like to vote for 2.  I chose MB for me, I love my 835.  I love my Rem 870 compact 20 gauge as I have gotten it to be a shooter and my son smoked a turkey with it.

Fastcat

I feel your pain! I voted Mossberg because of the killer patterns my 835 produces. But there are alot of 870s in my safes and only one Mossberg.  For that matter I have a Winchester 1300 that I love also! So many choices!

goblr77

I really don't have a favorite turkey gun. My favorite shotguns overall would be Berettas.

chipper

I Love my 870 SPS-T but I own a 835 that's laid down a bunch of birds and they both have a home till I'm gone but I sure am liking a Benelli M2 and will own one in the next year.

Hognutz

I vote for two, also..
Benelli.. SBE or SBE ll.. 12ga.
BPS 10ga.
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

beagler

1. Mossberg 835
2. Benelli SBE 2
Never Misses

grousec

I voted mossberg because this is a turkey forum.  While I think that mossberg is as good a turkey gun as one can ask for, I also love grouse and woodcock hunting and for that I love those Franchi and beretta o/u's and I also have a little Benelli Legacy 28 ga that sweet.  But I am not so blind that I am hung up on only one brand.

Ol'Mossy

Mossberg for me. I've been using my Mossy 500 for the past 34 years.  First used it for small game then turned it into a turkey killing machine 16 years ago.

Now I have an 835 and a 20ga Mossy

West Augusta

No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Gobble!

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

cannonball

JustinM

1st Mossberg for me, then would come Benelli. You cant beat the killer patterns of the Mossberg's, and you cant beat the looks and quality of a benelli.
Justin =D
Mossberg 935, IC. 675. choke with EoTech 512 Holo sight.

davisd9

I wanted to vote for two myself.  I voted for Mossberg cause I love my 835 and was the first shotgun I bought myself.  I added some things to it this year to make it a turkey gun.  I would also vote Remington because all the things you can do with it and Remingtons are excellent guns.  Going to buy a 870 20 gauge this off season to set up for turkeys.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer