OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Who is gonna kill the last Spring turkey on the board?? States still open?

Started by btomlin, May 15, 2019, 07:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyturkeyhunter4

Would love to get up and hunt some good public New York ground one year.

RutnNStrutn

Not me!!! I'm sitting at home rehabbing from shoulder replacement surgery.
Good luck to whoever is still hunting!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ezmorningrebel

bear hunter

Quote from: land cruiser on May 15, 2019, 10:32:07 PM
OR closes May 31st, I still have one tag left. Been busy with spring chickens  and finally got one
nice bear. good job

Nathan_Wiles

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 17, 2019, 01:06:19 AM

I did that a couple years ago. Gotta schedule the other one soon. Therapy and Ice were the keys to recovery for me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Kansan

Season runs through the 31st in Kansas, and the birds are still hot!

The Southpaw

I killed one yesterday in PA. it is open until the 31st, but unfortunately, I'm tagged out now.

quavers59

New York ends on May 31st. Out right now. Plenty of Gobbling!!

nebgoosehunter

We have till the 31st in Nebraska.  I'm trying to fill my third tag but it's been so dang wet and I've been busy it's hard to get out.  May try a hunt in the Wildcat Hills Saturday morning if its not too wet to get out there, but if not I'll head down and hunt with a buddy near McCook next Tuesday.

Roost 1

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Nathan_Wiles on May 17, 2019, 03:38:24 PM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 17, 2019, 01:06:19 AM
I did that a couple years ago. Gotta schedule the other one soon. Therapy and Ice were the keys to recovery for me.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Good luck on your other shoulder. My right shoulder is just as whacked as the left, but it gives me no pain and I have full range of motion, so I'm leaving that one as is unless something changes. Already started on the home therapy and therapy at the PT center starts tomorrow. Definitely iced!! I have a cold compression therapy unit that I use religiously. Helps keeps me off of the pain meds which is key.
I've been planning an extravaganza next spring to celebrate my recovery. So far I've lined up FLA, SC and Mexico (Goulds), and plan to add on several more. :funnyturkey:

Kansan

Going to give em' hell for a week straight to close out the season (until the 31st) in Kansas. The gobblers are still hot, so I'm pretty certain we can put a bird or two on the ground.

stinkpickle

Quote from: Kansan on May 21, 2019, 11:34:28 PM
Going to give em' hell for a week straight to close out the season (until the 31st) in Kansas. The gobblers are still hot, so I'm pretty certain we can put a bird or two on the ground.

Are they gonna dry out by the 31st?  Heard y'all got a little rain.

vt35mag

Tagged out in VT. Hunting the 29th thru 31st over in NY. Hunting is just getting good. Pretty sure this very wet spring has kept gobblers locked up with hens trying to establish/reestablish a nest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk