OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Case of Box Calls

Started by hunter22, May 12, 2019, 08:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunter22

I was asked by a member to show some of my boxes. Here is a china cabinet with several short and long boxes. The top row holds Lamar Williams boxes, the next row down contains Albert Paul boxes, the next row down contains Mike Lapp and Steve Mann boxes, the next row down contains Darrin Dawkins and Irving Whitt boxes, and the bottom row contains Marlin Watkins boxes. I have some other storage cabinets that also contain some nice boxes.

Bowguy

Very nice! Hope your feeling ok

Double B

Great collection!  Thanks for the look.   :drool:
Followed by buzzards

Pooh4459

Wow. Love the cabinet also. Wish I could just come and take the whole cabinet off your hands just like it is. Very impressive

hunter22

Quote from: Pooh4459 on May 13, 2019, 08:46:33 AM
Wow. Love the cabinet also. Wish I could just come and take the whole cabinet off your hands just like it is. Very impressive

I wish you could. There's around 75 short/long boxes in this quarter sewn Oak cabinet.

Sixes

You have a terrific collection of high end calls

Sir-diealot

Very nice collection. Believe it or not that is the same kinda display I have been wanting to get. Curve glass and I would also like it to have the claw feet.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

firedup

A lot of time and effort there!  An awesome collection. 

dwcim

bornagain64

Very nice. I love in and hunt Florida, never really use a box call much. I just took my 1st out of state trip to Kansas this year: and a box call is a MUST. It was amazing how wide open and far off I could see and hear.

Anybody else notice the turkey in full strut? ( looks like a full body mount: he was probably called in by 1 of these nice box calls ?)

TTSpringers

:drool: I am speechless.  Awesome.  thanks for sharing.

Beards and Hooks

Whole lotta  :turkey2: in that cabinet, great collection hunter 22!!

Yoder409

Quote from: TTSpringers on May 16, 2019, 07:53:03 AM
:drool: I am speechless.  Awesome.  thanks for sharing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS !!!!!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

bear hunter

Beautiful calls. thanks for leting us enjoy it.

Dirt Nap

That is one very nice collection.