News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Steve’s Custom Lanyards

Started by sbbow, May 05, 2019, 07:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M,Yingling

Keep up the nice  work !! they all look great
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

BigSlam51

Glad I have several of your lanyards, Steve

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

sbbow

Quote from: M,Yingling on March 13, 2020, 10:33:38 PM
Keep up the nice  work !! they all look great
Thz Mike !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sbbow

Quote from: BigSlam51 on March 13, 2020, 10:48:40 PM
Glad I have several of your lanyards, Steve

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thz Chad!

sbbow

These are staying in Missouri thank you!

Coyote brown/Olive drab neck strap
Black/Charcoal neck strap

beardhunter87

Missouri baby! I was just about to post something. Thanks again you were awesome to to deal with. Cant get a better experience or price for a fully custom lanyard. Thanks again

sbbow

This one headed to Georgia thank you!

chefrific

Quote from: sbbow on March 15, 2020, 11:13:57 AM

And I thank you!  Looks awesome.

sbbow

Quote from: chefrific on March 15, 2020, 12:57:21 PM
Quote from: sbbow on March 15, 2020, 11:13:57 AM

And I thank you!  Looks awesome.
Your welcome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

davisd9

A double drop really? You made a big fuss about your originality after you jumped to conclusions on Facebook about a post I made, yet there is only one style lanyard I have ever seen with a double drop like that. You have cost him lots of sells and the sad thing is he would have been the first person to help you or send guy's your way that wanted a cheaper option than his. Yes, I will stand up for my friend because of this double drop. Go ahead blast away!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Terry

Yup, looks like another blatant copy job to me...

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

chefrific

Google call lanyards with two loops.  This aint nothing new.
That being said, I've owned and a Chevy and a Ford truck.  Both of them had cup holders.
I own lanyards made by several folks as well.
I've also owned trumpets by Cox, Buice, KP, AGE, Permar, Watkins, and so on.  They all have similarities. 
No complaints from me.

sbbow

Quote from: chefrific on March 16, 2020, 08:59:45 AM
That being said, I've owned and a Chevy and a Ford truck.  Both of them had cup holders.
I've also owned trumpets by Cox, Buice, KP, AGE, Permar, Watkins, and so on.  They all have similarities. 
No complaints from me.
Thanks John!

Gonna do a pictorial on a new thread so if anything gets closed hopefully it will be that one. People don't understand that the drop is there from the beginning. It either gets  CUTOFF or used depending on what You want.

davisd9

Quote from: chefrific on March 16, 2020, 08:59:45 AM
No complaints from me.

Show me a picture of that style drop on another lanyard with that knot. There are lots of ways to do a double drop as I have done it on my own lanyards I made for myself, but that style is the thing in question.

Some things are hard not to have similarities but there is a big difference in similarity and exact thing. No one wants there item copied and you would be hard pressed to find copies of anything on your mentioned trumpets. We all know there are only so many ways to do certain things but do it your way, not exactly like someone else that you jump up and down swearing your lanyard is nothing like. 

Anyway, I have said my peace so I shall move on.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

sbbow

These are all available.