OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Austy Bott adjustable

Started by fordhunt, April 03, 2019, 08:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fordhunt

I couldn't be more happier with this call

Bowhuntr73

That's definitely a neat trumpet, beautiful wood!! Adjustable in what way? Tone, volume, different call availability? First time I have heard of this trumpet type.

paboxcall

Sweet! Congrats on the awesome Bott trumpet. Can't wait to to get my hands on one!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

fordhunt

Quote from: Bowhuntr73 on April 03, 2019, 08:40:15 PM
That's definitely a neat trumpet, beautiful wood!! Adjustable in what way? Tone, volume, different call availability? First time I have heard of this trumpet type.
it's a slide type call to make multiple hen sounds .

Bowhuntr73

I saw a couple posts back in time he's not making very many calls anymore??

callmakerman

Austy makes one heck of a call. Congrats

silverspur

I have a Austy Bott adjustable that is really - really good.  Recently, at a breakfast gathering I heard some of his none adjustable calls and they were outstanding.  Austy is also a great guy and very passionate about his calls and hunting the wild turkey.
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Jacobson

yes, one of the finest trumpets out there. If you are lucky enough to own a Austy adjustable trumpet you will also know how precise his craftsmanship is. These trumpets run with ease and you will adjust for the sound you are looking for. Congrats on the trumpet, now break it in with a Gobbler.

crow

dwcim

EZ

Quote from: Jacobson on April 04, 2019, 08:24:20 AM
yes, one of the finest trumpets out there. If you are lucky enough to own a Austy adjustable trumpet you will also know how precise his craftsmanship is. These trumpets run with ease and you will adjust for the sound you are looking for. Congrats on the trumpet, now break it in with a Gobbler.

That right there!!! I have Austy's adjustable, his traditional and his coke bottle style. They all run with ease and his craftsmanship is second to no one!! He's also probably one of the most stand up guys you'll ever meet.

idratherb

Surprised Austy doesnt get more luv, I have two of those and they draw like a finely rolled cuban cigar...

Roanoke River Rambler

Congrats. Glad that you got what you were looking for. I must say that of all the trumpets that I own and that I've played, Austys adjustable is the most naturally running call for me.

As stated by others, he puts a lot of time and detail into all of his work. Plus Austin is a super super guy!

RRR

KentuckyHeadhunter

Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

fordhunt

Quote from: Roanoke River Rambler on April 07, 2019, 04:50:15 PM
Congrats. Glad that you got what you were looking for. I must say that of all the trumpets that I own and that I've played, Austys adjustable is the most naturally running call for me.

As stated by others, he puts a lot of time and detail into all of his work. Plus Austin is a super super guy!

RRR
I wanted one ever sense you sent me that picture .thanks for putting me on a good one RRR .