OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Does Aimtech still make a saddle mount for the SP-10???

Started by VAlongbeard84, May 26, 2011, 06:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAlongbeard84

Guys, Does Aimtech still make a saddle mount for the remington SP-10?? I am thinking about getting one of these, and I really like the aimtech saddle mount on my 20 gauge. I can't find the 10 gauge saddle mount available anywhere?? Anybody know?? Other options??
Thanks

ElkTurkMan

I'm in the same boat Pal!  I have been dilligently looking for one and haven't found one yet.  B-Square actually ahd them for sale on there web site, and I ordered one.  Then the next couple of days I get a e-maill saying htey are not availible.  Worse come to worse I'll just put some fiber optic iron sights on my Sp-10.  Like your self I ahve a Aimtech on my 12, and absolutely love it.  Good Luck with your search.  If I find some, I'll send you a PM and let you know who has them.

Old Gobbler

I got lucky and got into a batch of Aimtechs that were being sold on eBay a few years back - this guy had everything BPS, Winchester, Remingtons - all for $6 a pop - I should have bought all of them , but nobody likes a hoarder

Notice the "chin strap" on the mount - these are heavy and they are see through - the benefit being you can check the zero on your sight verses your beads anytime

I have seen a few on Gunbroker - I would say 1 or 2 will pop up every year or so , and they will go for $60 give or take - keep your eyes peeled

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Basser69

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

I hate turkeys

Don't know if this helps but I drilled and tapped mine used a Ruger 10-22 base.
"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: Basser69 on May 27, 2011, 11:07:24 AM
Google is our friend...Here ya go

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=637241
Thanks for posting that Basser, but it is not avalible, they have  a note that says discontinued by manufacturer.  I'll keep searching.  The way I look at it, is if I can't find one and end up using fiber optic iron sights, It will be that much less weight to tote around!  Thanks again for trying to help! 

dh515

Natchez Shooters Supply gets them in regularly although currently out of stock.  Click on the email notification link and they will advise when they have it.  I passed on it twice when previously notified as I had my receiver drilled and tapped for a rail.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&brand=AH&prodID=AHASM22&prodTitle=Aimtech%20Remington%20SP%20-%2010%2010%20Gauge%20Mag%20Black

Basser69

Quote from: dh515 on May 30, 2011, 08:16:57 PM
Natchez Shooters Supply gets them in regularly although currently out of stock.  Click on the email notification link and they will advise when they have it.  I passed on it twice when previously notified as I had my receiver drilled and tapped for a rail.

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?contentID=productDetail&brand=AH&prodID=AHASM22&prodTitle=Aimtech%20Remington%20SP%20-%2010%2010%20Gauge%20Mag%20Black

Make sure you check with Natchez before you try and order one. There are some states that they cannot ship to. I am in Alabama and after trying to order from them for two day s I called them. That is when I found out that they do not ship to all states.

philbilly26

Why not try a rib rider from aim tech if you cant find a B-Square for the 10... Or check the classifieds here on Old Gobbler

ElkTurkMan

Natchez has them in stock right now.  I had to ahve mine shipped to my Mothers in Illionois, because they don't ship to GA, but there are in stock right now if someone needs one.