OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pittman LBD Trumpet

Started by countryboy3006, March 26, 2019, 08:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

countryboy3006

I was wondering if anyone had tried the Pittman LBD Trumpet call.  I am wanting to try to learn how to use a trumpet call and really don't know much about them.  Is this a good one to start with?  They have them for $50 at bass pro or would I be better off getting a different call from somewhere else?   

EZ

I have never tried one, but before I did, I would contact Daryal Gosey (NCBowjunkie). He makes a variety of trumpets and he does make an "entry level" call that runs very well in your price range.

sbbow

Quote from: EZ on March 26, 2019, 10:15:01 AM
I have never tried one, but before I did, I would contact Daryal Gosey (NCBowjunkie). He makes a variety of trumpets and he does make an "entry level" call that runs very well in your price range.
X2 couldn't think of his name on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KentuckyHeadhunter

Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

Boykin Hollow

Gregg on here makes some nice trumpets,  I have two of his and they are easy to run.  Price is very reasonable, depending on the type of wood you chose.

FL-Boss

That is my one and only trumpet I have.  Easy to use, sounds as good as high priced ones that friends of mine use...

Quote from: countryboy3006 on March 26, 2019, 08:11:54 AM
I was wondering if anyone had tried the Pittman LBD Trumpet call.  I am wanting to try to learn how to use a trumpet call and really don't know much about them.  Is this a good one to start with?  They have them for $50 at bass pro or would I be better off getting a different call from somewhere else?

coyote1

X4 for Daryal Gosey. His trumpets are easy to play and sound great.

Ben1100mag

Dayral does make a great trumpet for sure

model94

I purchased a hunting trumpet from Brian Mero for$100 shipped with a laynard. This is my only Trumpet I own, but it seems pretty easy to play. Excellent craftsmanship and he has won few Tom Turpin Awards.