turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

C. Brumfiel Short Box

Started by MO HUNTER, March 18, 2019, 01:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MO HUNTER

I got home from a trip late on Sunday to an oversized box stuffed in the mail box! It was like Christmas morning all over again! My Perimmon/Walnut short box had arrived.
Upon initial inspection of the box all contents looked intact. I dissected it as a surgeon would, carefully removing the tape. Internal inspection yielded the same results...contents secure, and aptly packaged for a miles long journey to the Natural state. The craftsmanship on the interior contents was beautiful! I de-crafted the wrapping and went to work running the call, to my wifes joy and amazement! I'm not a box call guy so it took me a little time to get a turkey out of it...but when I did, it sounded amazing. It's my fault, not the call, I van assure you. Everything from soft calls to loud yelps were easy to create. This call doesnt sound boxy to me. Thanks to Chris's for a wonderful call! First box of the collection. And it will travel to the woods with me as well!!

Thanks again C Brumfiel!

CMBOSTC

It was truly my pleasure, I hope it helps you kill a truck load of turkeys

Gobble, Gobble... "BOOM"!

Chris O

Congrats on a fine call I have a Osage teak from him that is great

MO HUNTER

Forgive the spelling errors...posting from the phone. I cant wait to slip this in to the woods and use it!