OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Your most Deadly Turkey Call

Started by model94, March 16, 2019, 02:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

land cruiser

Hornstra trumpet last year, this year he made a new call and I will be hunting with it

Scpossum

Steve Howe green slate over Walnut pot. Birds respond to it bout every time it is used

Happy hooker

Stumpy ceramic,,they ran to it a few times

Spitten and drummen

Halloran twisted sister , eddie wynne persimmon slate and richard hudson snakewood over English walnut have a death total thats unbelievable for me.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Gen.27:3

A Halloran Crystal Mistriss, I broke it twice and then lost it this summer in a move. I picked up another one, but it is not exactly the same to my ear.
Gen 27:3  Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me,

silverspur

Mine is a Mike Lapp short box, Yellowheart over Black Limba.  A winner for sure!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

Ctrize

Zink  Z stinger     Red Beard copper over cocobola

Takeaim1st

What I have discovered by accident is that the ...... is by far and away the best call any turkey hunter could use. Of course that is classified infomation, I will check with the proper agency's  and, if I get clearance to give that info out publicly, I will post it later, as I would certainly want to share it with everyone. I will say that it is like the "My Pillow" experience , there is no turning back once you have called in many, many gobblers with it. €:-)

Stoner

Albert Paul Prestige box call with a Persimmon Box and a hardwood maple paddle.