OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I made these the other day.

Started by roverboy, April 27, 2019, 01:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roverboy

These are by no means as nice as some I see on here. But, there the first I've done in a few years.
Listen for the gobble

larry9988

If they will call a turkey, they are plenty nice. They look good to me. Nice job. Have fun making them. Enjoy yourself. I have seen beautiful calls that sounded terrible. I have seen terrible looking calls that sounded great. If you are collecting, looks count. If you are hunting, sound is what counts. Never had a turkey want to see my call to see if it's pretty. If you can accomplish both looks and sound, even better. If you enjoy making them keep at it. I have been making calls for many years and have come to realize that there are a lot of people with more talent than me. Some people are just artists, I am not, so I focus on sound.

KentuckyHeadhunter

Quote from: larry9988 on April 27, 2019, 04:46:50 PM
If they will call a turkey, they are plenty nice. They look good to me. Nice job. Have fun making them. Enjoy yourself. I have seen beautiful calls that sounded terrible. I have seen terrible looking calls that sounded great. If you are collecting, looks count. If you are hunting, sound is what counts. Never had a turkey want to see my call to see if it's pretty. If you can accomplish both looks and sound, even better. If you enjoy making them keep at it. I have been making calls for many years and have come to realize that there are a lot of people with more talent than me. Some people are just artists, I am not, so I focus on sound.

:z-winnersmiley:
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

EZ