OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

870 Wrapped with Mossy Oak Graphics

Started by pa_hunter, March 05, 2019, 01:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pa_hunter

I just finished wrapping my 870 in mossy oak bottomland. I'm really impressed with how the gun turned out. It was my first time using the product and there's definitely a learning curve to it. We'll see how it holds up in the woods this spring.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/gx5q77SWT9h7Etcv8

SOCOM304

Ridge Rooster

Looks good! Fixin to do my 500 410, any advice to make the job go smoother?

Ridge Rooster
Old School 11-87 + Nitros = Dead Ridge Roosters

pa_hunter

Ridge Rooster,

Make sure you have a sharp blade to cut the material. Use heat. Don't be afraid to stretch the stuff once it's heated up. You'll get a feel for it pretty quickly. If you haven't already, get on YouTube and watch some installation videos. There's quite a few and many are very helpful. Most importantly, be patient and take your time. I really enjoyed the project. Good luck!

TCKev

Tight Groups
Kevin

Living Water

"You have to pay for every bird you kill and the coin you use to pay for them is time." Tom Kelly

Clydetaylor1

tracker#1

scoffman1

Most excellent!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

RED NECK

Looks great.I have wrapped different guns a few times and in all around 12 wrap jobs,I still cant get them 100% but most I can get about 95%,the last one I did was probably the worst as I used a different wrap kit and it peeled easy,never had gun skins or mossy oak peel at all,I am going to do a 870 this week in bottomland,the newer bottomland.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

J-Shaped

Nice job!

As to the durability, I've got a couple that were done when it first hit the market, and they're holding up surprisingly well after hard use.

Curtdawg88

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."

pa_hunter

Thanks guys! Good to hear the wrap has held up well. It's not as slick as I thought it would be either