OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Feather Ridge Turkey Press and Tape cutter for sale

Started by Reggkling, March 03, 2019, 08:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reggkling

I had a feather ridge press and cutter made for me a few years back.  I've enjoyed making calls but no longer really have the time to do it.  I originally paid nearly $1000 for both devices.  If someone is interested in making their own calls and is looking for something nearly new, please let me know.

Goodtimekiller

I' very interested,how much do you want for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishr64

Greg Massey

Quote from: Goodtimekiller on March 03, 2019, 09:06:09 PM

He can't sell these , on the forum ... nor can anyone buy these... rules of the forum...

Goodtimekiller

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 04, 2019, 12:34:44 AM
Quote from: Goodtimekiller on March 03, 2019, 09:06:09 PM

He can't sell these , on the forum ... nor can anyone buy these... rules of the forum...
I read them twice and myst have missed it. Can you point out the rule i am missing?

superx2

rule #. 5) Members with 50 or less QUALITY posts on top of only being to have one ad at a time can only sell a item equal or less than thier post count ...so if you have N. Cost box call and you have 48 posts ....you have 2 options Start posting to the forum ...or ask $48 for the call ...

superx2

Goodtimekiller

Quote from: superx2 on March 04, 2019, 11:30:29 AM
rule #. 5) Members with 50 or less QUALITY posts on top of only being to have one ad at a time can only sell a item equal or less than thier post count ...so if you have N. Cost box call and you have 48 posts ....you have 2 options Start posting to the forum ...or ask $48 for the call ...
On the link i posted here i do not see that