Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Team b

Started by Old Gobbler, March 02, 2019, 05:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zsully

Congrats Yoder!!!  You definitely were more efficient and timely killing before 7:00 but I did get to hang a tag on one this morning as well. Shot mine at 10:15 this morning and sat in the woods listening to two other birds hammer till noon. What a perfect blue bird day. Score coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Atta boy, Zach !!!!!!!!!   CONGRATS on a beautiful bird !!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Delmar ODonnell

Congrats Zach! Those woods sure look like a pretty spot to kill a turkey

Hoosier2

Congrats men! I filled my Indiana tag last night!!! 2 strutters came into the dsd jake. Put on an awesome show for me. 9 steps. Score coming. Good bird!!!!

RossAnderson

Dang men y'all are knockin em down! Cant wait to see the measurements on all yalls birds. Congrats to everyone of you!

-Ross

Yoder409

CONGRATS Hoosier !!!!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

For some reason, my laptop will not do a print screen and will only save the turkey head picture part of the completed scoring calculator...........

Could someone run the calculator for me and post it to our scoring page please ??

18.75 lbs
8.875"
.75"
.75"

Total score, I believe, is 51.5     But I can't post that part. 

Thanks !!!
PA elitist since 1979

zsully

Quote from: Yoder409 on April 27, 2019, 09:21:24 PM
For some reason, my laptop will not do a print screen and will only save the turkey head picture part of the completed scoring calculator...........

Could someone run the calculator for me and post it to our scoring page please ??

18.75 lbs
8.875"
.75"
.75"

Thanks !!!

Got ya Don. Congrats on a fine Pa gobbler.

Yoder409

Quote from: zsully on April 27, 2019, 09:51:28 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on April 27, 2019, 09:21:24 PM

18.75 lbs
8.875"
.75"
.75"

Thanks !!!

Got ya Don. Congrats on a fine Pa gobbler.

Thanks, Z !!!!!!

Dang nice bird YOUR tag's hangin' on, as well !!!    Well done !!!
PA elitist since 1979

POk3s

Howdy boys! Iowa treated me well! Gorgeous country with gobbling turkeys. The weather did suck but I made the most of it! I was flat overjoyed to kill this gobbler this morning, but after I calmed down I was sad my adventure was over. I'll post the score sometime in the coming days. He's a dandy bird!

Yoder409

There ya go !!!!!    CONGRATS !!!!!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Ya know, boys.................... I'd say we ended up with a danged solid team.

We're currently 9 guys outta 12 with at least one bird on the ground and it's not even May, yet.

One thing I did notice............. hunter109 never checked in or posted or anything.  Hasn't been online since March 10th.  Wondering if he forgot or even knows he's on a team ??  Thinking I'll try shooting him a PM to see if he's aware he's in the contest.
PA elitist since 1979

zsully

Quote from: Yoder409 on April 29, 2019, 07:55:30 PM

We're currently 9 guys outta 12 with at least one bird on the ground and it's not even May, yet.

One thing I did notice............. hunter109 never checked in or posted or anything.  Hasn't been online since March 10th.  Wondering if he forgot or even knows he's on a team ??  Thinking I'll try shooting him a PM to see if he's aware he's in the contest.

Hey Don I sent him hunter109 a PM around when I set up the pages. Obviously I never got a response. If Shannon would approve us to pick someone up I know a guy that would probably jump on. He killed one with me on Saturday but still has a tag left here in Pa. Let me know what you guys think

Yoder409

Quote from: zsully on April 29, 2019, 08:12:20 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on April 29, 2019, 07:55:30 PM

Hey Don I sent him hunter109 a PM around when I set up the pages. Obviously I never got a response. If Shannon would approve us to pick someone up I know a guy that would probably jump on. He killed one with me on Saturday but still has a tag left here in Pa. Let me know what you guys think

Hey..............go for it !!!   I wasn't aware you had already struck out with him.  I sent a PM just a bit ago, but.............don't suppose I'll have any better luck than you did, then.
PA elitist since 1979

zsully

POk3S, congrats on your Iowa bird. That looks like a goodun.